High 29ºC. Chance of rain 60%. The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F). Chance of rain 60%. Low 24ºC. Low 24ºC. Thunderstorms. The Phuket weather radar / rain radar (from the Thai Meteorological Department website) - updated every 15 minutes - good for spotting rain and storms in the vicinity of Phuket. Thunderstorms. Chance of rain 60%. The perfect water temperature of 28.7°C (83.7°F) makes February a great period for swimming and other water activities in Patong Beach, Thailand.In February, the average sea temperature is 28.7°C (83.7°F). April falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 157mm (6.2in). Chance of rain 40%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. This is the best time to visit Phuket specifically Patong Beach and any other beach in the region as the weather is not very humid at all. Unique storm clobbers Ontario with 40+ cm, Here's why you should re-think glitter this holiday season, Your guide to skiing in Ontario during COVID-19, A short guide to winter maintenance for your vehicle, Can’t stand foggy glasses while wearing a mask? Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand. Humidity. Thanks. The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is most relevant to recreational users. Low 24ºC. Country: Thailand, City: Patong Beach. We are going to patong on 1st june what kind of weather should we expect. Occasional short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat. Mostly cloudy. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Low 24ºC. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Patong. 66%. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Try THIS, © 2020 The Weather Network Pelmorex Weather Networks. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Patong Beach from this forecast is 31°C (88°F). Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NW at 5 to 6 mph (8.0 to 9.7 kph). High 30ºC. Scattered thunderstorms. The average sea surface temperature in July 2020 for Patong Beach was 90.5°F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 24ºC. Climate information with charts. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Patong Beach surf forecast - detailed table of surfing conditions for Patong Beach for the next 2 days, with swell components, wave heights, wave energy, wave periods, Patong Beach weather forecast and Patong Beach tide times Chance of rain 60%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. The image also shows Phi Phi, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Phang Nga Bay, Khao Lak and the Similan Islands - so a very useful tool for weather spotting in the wider Phuket region. The maximum and minimum values were 90.0°F and 91.4°F respectively. The hottest Phuket weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C (80°F to 95°F). The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Patong weather today. Long range weather outlook for Phuket Patong includes 14 day forecast summary: Reviewing the forecast for Phuket Patong Over the next 14 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 34°C, with a high for the two weeks of 35°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 17th. 23 August 2020 at 02:00-06:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 26, 0 mm, Light air, 1 m/s from west Patong Beach in Phuket is a quite exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Alberta's unusual warmth a far cry from the 'bitterly cold' winter ahead, 'Everything's gone': Floods force people out of their homes in Sussex area, Rain lingers into Thursday for Newfoundland, but with unseasonal warmth, Bright fireball seen blazing through daytime sky from Toronto, Winter tires: How to choose the right model, WINTER 2020-21: A season of extremes across Canada, PHOTOS: Welcome to December! Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Storms will have lightning and gusty winds, but little rain. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. The maximum and minimum values were 89.0°F and 91.6°F respectively. Patong Beach weather statistics; Hottest month: April: 32.6 °C 90.7 °F: Driest month: February: 28 mm 1.1 ins: Sunniest month: February: 9.8 hrs: Coldest month: September: 29.9 °C 85.8 °F: Wettest month: September: 406 mm 16 ins: Warmest sea: May: 30.2 °C 86.4 °F Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Current weather. Our Phuket Webcam allows you to see what the weather is like in Phuket at the moment, a bird view of Patong beach from a live cam located at the top of the Patong Tower. Low 24ºC. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Patong Beach in April is 26.0°C (78.8°F). The average sea surface temperature in April 2020 for Patong Beach was 90.8°F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. 28 September 2020 at 14:00-18:00: Rain, Temperature 27, 0.3 mm, Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from west Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Search : Search. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for Patong Beach, Thailand. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. Low 25ºC. Planning a visit to Phuket is challenging because the choices are surprisingly vast, considering how small the island is. Home / Asia / South-eastern Asia / Thailand / Patong Beach. Winds N and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Wednesday 6am – 6pm 29°C84°F. Monthly average water temp. High 29ºC. Overnight 12am – 6am 26°C79°F. Chance of rain 50%. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. MeteoTrend: Weather in Patong for today, tomorrow and week. Sun 29 Nov 32°C (90°F) NNE 7mph We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Patong Beach, Thailand - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Scattered thunderstorms. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds NE and variable. Sunny, Cloudy and Gloomy days Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Generally clear. See the links below the 12-day Patong weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along … Chance of rain 80%. Low 24ºC. Humidity is high, at this time, which can make the days feel even hotter. Winds variable at … How to plan a holiday in Phuket? Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Live weather reports from Patong weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Scattered thunderstorms. Just came back from Phuket 2 days ago. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High 28ºC. Patong beach really isn't the beach you would want to go to have a relaxing time, tends to always be overcrowded with plenty of foreign tourists, loud music from the beach goers, the water is not clean and is a rather murky colour with floating flakes of dirt. During the night it can be very warm and sticky. Those are the best months to explore the islands around Phuket as the sea usually is calm and clear.. Low 24ºC. High 28ºC. Thunderstorms. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. 31°C / 88°F (few clouds) Wind. Averages. Thunderstorms. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Patong Beach is forecast to be Sunday 6th December 2020 at 33°C (91°F) and the warmest night on Sunday 29th November 2020 at 25°C (77°F). High 29ºC. The weather in Phuket in February is quite similar to January; the air is a bit drier and hotter. Thunderstorms early. Low 24ºC. Was there for 5 days and the weather was perfect - extremely sunny and the sky was clear and blue (it did rain but only past midnight like 2am till 5am so when we woke, the sky was already clear), only on the last day it started raining for 3 hours straight, thankfully we were already on our way to the airport. Sort by: Resort ; London 338813: Tenerife 265101: Tokyo 257593: … Note: Water temperature between 25°C (77°F) and 29°C (84.2°F) is regarded as very warm and enjoyable by all.Weather in February » High 30ºC. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. High 28ºC. More Patong Topics. Thunderstorms early. Thunderstorms. This season is also known as the season of the cool northeastern monsoon wherein cool gentle wind is experienced in the Island. Thunderstorms. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Patong Beach, TH with The Weather Network. Winds NE and variable. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. High 28ºC. Scattered thunderstorms. Cheapest way from Phuket Airport to Patong Beach .. 25 May 2020; See All Patong Conversations. Partly cloudy. Low 24ºC. Chance of rain 70%. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F). The 7 day weather forecast summary for Phuket Patong: Reviewing the forecast for Phuket Patong Over the next 7 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 32°C, with a high for the week of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Wednesday 25th. The beaches of Phuket are usually all clean, the sea blue and pristine (which is not always the case for remote beaches during low season). Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Patong. Expect occasional thunderstorms to continue for the next several hours. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. The first option will be automatically selected. Patong Beach weather averages (imperial / metric) Daytime temperature: 30.5 °C 86.8 °F: Nightly temperature: 23.2 °C 73.7 °F: Average temperature: 26.8 °C 80.2 °F: Daily sunshine: 6.1 hrs: Avg rainfall: 338 mm 13.3 ins: Rainy days: 22 days: Sea temperature: 29 °C … High 29ºC. Patong. Partly cloudy. We hope this is useful to plan your holiday. Chance of rain 40%. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 30%. Today’s and tonight’s Patong Beach, Thailand weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 29ºC. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant … Answer 1 of 6: Hi all we are due to arrive in phuket in 2 days just wanted to know how is the weather been? Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Low 24ºC. Short Term Forecast. Chance of rain 40%. The best wind direction is from the east southeast. Winds N and variable. Scattered thunderstorms. Thunderstorms. UV Index 0 of 10. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Patong Beach. Holiday Weather. Chance of rain 60%. High 30ºC. Weather forecast Patong Beach this week. Please also visit Ban Patong Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. On average, the temperatures are always high. This 3-day celebration sees Patong’s Beach Road crowded with displays, stalls and activities, as well as a lively atmosphere of flamboyant costumes and street performances. The average maximum temperature lies around 34.0°C (93.2°F). Cloudy with clear breaks overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks overnight. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 24ºC. PUPPY IS VERY EXCITED FOR ITS FIRST SNOWFALL. 10 mph. The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C). High 28ºC. Humidity 87%. High 30ºC. Patong Tourism Patong Hotels Patong Bed and Breakfast Patong Vacation Rentals Patong Vacation Packages Flights to Patong ... Hotels near Patong Beach; It usually takes place in early November, when the weather is starting to get sunnier. Get the monthly weather forecast for Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Generally clear. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Take control of your data. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Providing a local hourly Patong weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. Chance of rain 50%. Patong, Changwat Phuket, Thailand Patong Carnival is an annual celebration marking the start of the high season in Phuket. The measurements for the water temperature in Patong Beach, Phuket Province are provided by the daily satellite readings provided by the NOAA. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
2020 patong beach weather